- Discover Lisbon’s rich culinary traditions on this 4-hour tasting tour
- Sample many Portuguese dishes such as chourico assado and pastel de nata
- Learn about the histories, traditions, and influences behind Portugal’s food
- Get insider tips from your guide on the best places to eat and drink
Departure & Return
We will meet all our travelers in front of the "Santo Condestavel" Church in the neighborhood called "Campo de Ourique"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you have any dietary restriction (Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian, etc.), there will be a few dishes that you will not be able to taste.
- Please advise if you have any type of allergies! This is very important so we can know what you will be able to taste or not.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TakingUThere, New Travel Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands