3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delve into the colorful world of street art in Lisbon on this private tour. It'll help you discover hidden artwork down alleyways and narrow streets that you wouldn’t find alone. As you tour the city, your guide will enhance your experience by telling you about the meaning behind the artwork, and the different techniques used. As it’s a private tour, you can customize your experience based on your interests, making it the perfect tour, just for you.
- Learn where to find the best street art in Lisbon
- A private tour allows you to be flexible and customize your day
- Traveling with a guide means you won’t get lost
- The perfect tour for art fans and photographers alike
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up/ drop off are not included
Departure & Return
R. Luz Soriano 67, 1200-246 Lisboa, Portugal
Interpress Building, Bairro Alto
Largo Chão do Loureiro, 1100-535 Lisboa, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Walking tour -- wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Maximum group size is 8 people.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TheCityGuru
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Guided Street Art Walking Tour of Lisbon?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Guided Street Art Walking Tour of Lisbon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Guided Street Art Walking Tour of Lisbon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Many cobblestones and steep streets, a bit hard for me as I came with a swollen ligament in my foot, but no one rushed me to keep up with the group." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Guided Street Art Walking Tour of Lisbon
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLisbonUnique Experiences - SintraWalking Tours - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraArt Tours - SintraHalf-day Tours - SintraUnique Experiences - CascaisWalking Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisArt Tours - CascaisHalf-day Tours - CascaisUnique Experiences - Setubal DistrictWalking Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictArt Tours - Setubal DistrictHalf-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Fado in ChiadoEdward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)Santa Justa Lift (Elevador de Santa Justa)Ajuda National Palace (Palacio Nacional Ajuda)Lisbon Maritime Museum (Museu de Marinha)Lisbon Cruise PortMedeiros e Almeida Museum (Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida)Fado Museum (Museu do Fado)EstorilPalmela Castle (Castelo de Palmela)Church of Sao Roque (Igreja de Sao Roque)Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Colecao Berardo)The Escape Hunt ExperienceEstrela Garden (Jardim Da Estrela)Praça da FigueiraBasilica da EstrelaGulbenkian GardenÁguas Livres AqueductSanto Amaro Docks (Docas de Santo Amaro)Almourol Castle (Castelo de Almourol)