- Private walking tour of Lisbon with a local guide
- See a combination of top attractions and hidden corners of Portugal's capital
- Enjoy panoramic city views from Miradouro de Sao Pedro de Alcantara
- Sample 'Ginjinha' (sour cherry liquor), cheese, and chorizo
Departure & Return
Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara by the fountain
In front of Café Martinho da Arcada
The tour ends here with a stunning view of the river and plenty of places to sit and dine/drink.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Lisbon is a hilly city so be prepared with comfortable walking shoes!" See review