3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Savor the flavors of Lisbon on this 4-hour private wine and tapas tour with a personal guide. Get off the beaten track and see the city through the eyes of a local. Explore authentic neighborhoods like Chiado, Carmo, Baixa and Bairro Alto. Listen to your expert guide as they illuminate iconic as well as under-the-radar spots with insider stories. Plus, sample local cheeses, sausages, traditional breads, five Portuguese wines and more.
- A 4-hour private tour of Lisbon with professional guide
- Wander Lisbon’s captivating neighborhoods, like Bairro Alto, Chiado and others
- Learn about the local culture with your insider guide
- Explore hidden gems other tourists won’t see
- Sample local delicacies like sausages and traditional breads
- Sample Portuguese wine
Saved to wishlist!
5 top boutique Portuguese wines
Artisan Portuguese cheeses
Gourmet black pork charcuterie
Long cure Pata Negra ham
Extra virgin olive oil tasting
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Friend in Lisbon
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Lisbon Tour with Premium Portuguese Wine and Tapas Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Lisbon Tour with Premium Portuguese Wine and Tapas Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Lisbon Tour with Premium Portuguese Wine and Tapas Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Lisbon Tour with Premium Portuguese Wine and Tapas Tasting
3 to 4 hours
1 hour 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 27 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLisbonFood Tours - SintraUnique Experiences - SintraWine Tastings - SintraWalking Tours - SintraHalf-day Tours - SintraFood Tours - CascaisUnique Experiences - CascaisWine Tastings - CascaisWalking Tours - CascaisHalf-day Tours - CascaisFood Tours - Setubal DistrictUnique Experiences - Setubal DistrictWine Tastings - Setubal DistrictWalking Tours - Setubal DistrictHalf-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
National Pantheon of Santa Engracia (Santa Egracia Panteao Nacional Lisbon)Lisbon Military Museum (Museu Militar de Lisboa)Museum of Amalia Rodrigues (Fundacao Amalia Rodrigues Casa Museu)National Museum of Contemporary Art (Chiado Museum)Castle of the Moors (Castelo dos Mouros)Frigata Dom Fernando II e GlóriaPark of the Nations (Parque das Nações)ChiadoPrincipe Real Garden (Jardim do Principe Real)Basilica da EstrelaSintra National Palace (Palácio Nacional de Sintra)EstorilPalace of the Marquises of FronteiraNational Palace of Mafra (Palácio Nacional de Mafra)Ribeira Market (Mercado da Ribeira)Restauradores Square (Praca dos Restauradores)Carlos Lopes Pavilion (Pavilhao Carlos Lopes)Lisbon Zoo (Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa)NazaréTomar