- Explore the city of Lisbon on this introductory walking tour
- See landmarks like Commerce Square, Largo do Carmo, and Rossio
- Take a ride on tram 28 and sample the famous pastel de nata dessert
- Listen to informative commentary from your guide about the history of Lisbon
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at Praça do Comércio under the arcades, in front of the Tourism Office (closest to R.Arsenal and Squisito Lisboa). Our guides will have orange backpacks!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lisbon Walker
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands