8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover parts of the Lisbon coastline that are inaccessible by vehicle during a coasteering experience. Designed with thrill seekers in mind, this tour combines cliff-jumping, climbing, and swimming, and comes with the instruction of an expert guide. Plus, you’ll be rewarded with a beachfront lunch and wine tasting session after your adventure.
- Opt for the ultimate challenge on a coasteering tour of the Lisbon coast
- Avoid the crowds on land as you discover secluded cliffs and caves
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Coasteering with a guide ensures your safety
Saved to wishlist!
Experience Professional of Coasteering activity
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour please inform your Hotel / Port / Apartment Address for Pick-up and Drop Off in Lisbon region / Cascais / Sintra.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Knight Riders Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coasteering Experience in Arrábia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Coasteering Experience in Arrábia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coasteering Experience in Arrábia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coasteering Experience in Arrábia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 45010P47
Compare Similar Experiences
Coasteering Experience in Arrábia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesClimbingPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLisbonShore Excursions - SintraUnique Experiences - SintraClimbing - SintraPorts of Call Tours - SintraShore Excursions - CascaisUnique Experiences - CascaisClimbing - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictUnique Experiences - Setubal DistrictClimbing - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
25th of April Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril)Campo Pequeno BullringBerardo Collection Museum (Museu Colecao Berardo)National Palace of QueluzEl Corte InglésVasco da Gama Shopping CenterNazaréLisbon Maritime Museum (Museu de Marinha)Carmo Square (Largo do Carmo)Tram 28Costa da CaparicaÉvoraFrigata Dom Fernando II e GlóriaJosé Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago)Praça Martim MonizNational Tile Museum (Museu Nacional do Azulejo)Estádio da LuzVasco da Gama Bridge (Ponte Vasco da Gama)National Museum of Contemporary Art (Chiado Museum)Edward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)