14 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
From Las Vegas, exploring Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks in one day is an ambitious itinerary. This small-group tour makes it possible—without the crowded big-bus experience. This small-group tour is limited to 14 people for a more intimate experience hiking through the desert landscapes and taking in the views.
- Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks tour from Las Vegas
- See the iconic desert landscapes in just one day
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to just 14 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from hotels on the Las Vegas Strip from Mandalay Bay to Stratosphere Casino and Hotel. We also pick up at Golden Nugget
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, English is default.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (optional).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Small group size for a personalized up to 14 people for an intimate experience.
- Service animals allowed
- Minimum of four participants (total) required for tour operates. If not met we call you on the day before with options for reschedule or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coexist West Coast
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
How do I arrange hotel pickup for my Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour?
A:Pickup is available from many Las Vegas Strip hotels. When booking your tour, please select your hotel from the list. Be sure to call the phone number on your ticket at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm the exact pickup details.
What time is hotel pickup for the Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour?
A:Pick-up times vary depending on what hotel you are staying at. The local operator will call the day before and let you know exactly when and where to be ready for pick-up. Pickups start at 6 AM.
Can I bring my small child with me on the Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour?
A:Yes, children must be at least 1 year old and pay the child rate.
Are car seats provided during the Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour?
A:Yes, car seats can be provided free of charge. If you need a car seat, please add your request in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
How strenuous is the Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour?
A:This is an easy sightseeing tour. There is a moderate amount of walking, however, all walking is optional.
What should I wear for the Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour?
A:Wear comfortable clothing appropriate to the season along with closed-toe shoes for walking.
Are there restrooms available during the Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour?
A:There are not restrooms on the bus, however, there are restrooms available at several of the stops along the way.
Are there any admission fees during the Grand Canyon during the Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour?
A:Entry fees are included in the price of the tour.
What is included in the provided lunch during the Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour?
A:The group will stop for sandwiches, chips/cookies, and drinks during the lunch break.
Are there options for vegetarian or other dietary restrictions for lunch during the Zion and Bryce Canyon Small Group Tour?
A:Yes, there are vegetarian and other dietary options available. The tour stops at Subway to pick up fresh sandwiches. You may make any requests when picking up lunch.
What time will I be back in Las Vegas after the Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour?
A:At approximately 6 PM you'll start your way back to Las Vegas. It's expected to be back to your pick-up location around 8:30 PM depending on traffic conditions, stretching, and restroom stops.
What is the policy on sanitization during Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour from Las Vegas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
The Mob Museum Casino at the Tropicana Las VegasCircus Circus Hotel & CasinoVooDoo ZiplineExtraterrestrial HighwayDowntown Las VegasColorado RiverPlanet Hollywood Resort & CasinoPark MGM Las VegasBattlefield VegasGrand Canyon South RimWelcome to Fabulous Las Vegas SignFortification HillThe Colosseum at Caesars PalaceCarroll Shelby MuseumCaesars Palace Hotel & CasinoAlibi Las VegasVenetian® Resort Las VegasErotic Heritage Museum, Las VegasBellagio Gallery of Fine Art