Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 1.5-hour trapeze lesson in Las Vegas
- Follow the lead of a professional circus arts instructor
- Learn to hang by your knees and hands, and release for a catch with a professional
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Approximately 15 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip Address: Trapeze Las Vegas 121 East Sunset Road Las Vegas, NV 89119
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your professional instructor and get a brief orientation to the art of the flying trapeze. Chalk up, grab the bar, and take off.
Start by learning how to perform a basic trick — the knee hang— on a trapeze bar that's low to the ground. Once you've got the hang of it, get three opportunities to try the trick on a full-sized trapeze bar high above the ground, protected by a net.
After your practice rounds, feel the thrill of the catch-and-release, aided by a professional catcher. Swing by your knees, release, and get caught in mid-air.
Walk away from your 1.5-hour lesson with your blood pumping and a sense of accomplishment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Dress code: Please where comfortable, athletic-style clothing that allows for mobility, such as t-shirts, tights, leggings or sweatpants. Shorts are discouraged because the backs of your knees will be more comfortable hanging on the bar if your skin isn’t bare. If you have long hair, tie it back. You must wear socks, and shoes must be removed before flying on the trapeze.
- A minimum of 3 people per session is required
- Maximum 10 people per session
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trapeze Las Vegas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.