4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Leave behind the hectic crowds of Las Vegas and spend the day exploring desert landscapes on this doors-open private van tour. Cruising through picture-perfect scenery with the doors open ensures you don’t miss any of the sights along the way. As you stop at highlights such as Calico Hills and American Indian heritage sites, your guide explains the geological and cultural significance that you might overlook on your own.
- Tour Red Rock Canyon on a van trip from Las Vegas
- Enjoy the views through the open doors of the quirky, colorful van
- A personal guide ensures individual attention throughout the tour
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off make the tour hassle-free
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shuttle service from select Las Vegas Strip Hotels , **1 hour before start time**
Park Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Shuttle Pick Up **Starts 1hr before** "Start Time"
Shuttle stops are at select hotels. Please note your hotel, so we can provide you with the closest shuttle stops. If your hotel was not
noted at the time of reservation, the default shuttle stop is at Treasure Island at 8:35am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Shuttle pick up starts **1 hour** before listed schedules time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Rock Discovery Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How can I arrange pickup for the Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour?
A:Pickup is offered for most major hotels in Las Vegas. Select your preferred pickup location in the "Tour Details" section when confirming your reservation.
How do I know when and where to meet for my Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour?
A:Pickups are approximately 1 hour prior to the tour start time. Be sure to call the phone number on your ticket 24-72 hours prior to your departure date to confirm your exact pickup time and location.
How far from Las Vegas is Red Rock Canyon?
A:Red Rock Canyon is approximately 16 miles from the Las Vegas Strip. The drive is approximately 20
How long do we stay at Red Rock Canyon?
A:You will make several stops throughout Red Rock Canyon. Each stop is approximately 15-25 minutes so you make take in the beauty of the area, take some awesome photos and hear fun facts about the area.
What are the best things to see during the Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour?
A:You may see any of the following: Ancient Native American ceremonial sites, pictographs & petroglyphs, scenic lookout points, wild burros and/or horses, bighorn sheep, desert tortoises, and so much more! (Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.)
Can I bring my young child on the Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour?
A:All guests must be at least 9 years old and at least 4' 10" to participate.
Can I participate in the Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour if I have never hiked before?
A:Absolutely! You will be walking short distances at each stop, but there is no hiking involved in this tour.
What should I wear for the Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour?
A:Dress appropriately for the weather. You’ll want to wear comfortable light-colored clothing for the summer and bundle up for late fall/winter. Wear comfortable walking shoes. Flip-flops or slip-on slippery flat shoes are not advisable for this tour.
What should I bring with me for the Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour?
A:Be sure to bring your camera/binoculars, closed-toe grippy shoes with laces or straps, a hat, sunglasses, lip balm, sunscreen, and any snacks you may wish to have during the tour.
Is the Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour handicap accessible?
A:This tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible. The van is not equipped to carry or store wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
Are there restrooms available during the Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour?
A:Yes, there are plenty of bathroom stops throughout your Red Rock Canyon tour. You won’t have to go more than 30 minutes or so between stops to find a bathroom.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you've never been to Red Rock or don't feel like hiking but want to see amazing views, this tour is perfect!" See review
- "I would highly recommend this half day tour for some great scenery and history of the area." See review
- "If you are lucky enough to get Justine as your driver it will make the experience fantadtis, as he is so passionate about red rock." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaHalf-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffHalf-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Tours & TicketsParis Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsStratosphere Tower Tours & TicketsWet 'n' Wild Las Vegas Tours & TicketsRick's Restorations Tours & TicketsWynn Las Vegas Tours & TicketsTitanic: The Artifact Exhibition Tours & TicketsDig This Las Vegas Tours & TicketsGraceland Wedding Chapel Tours & TicketsNeon Museum Tours & TicketsLas Vegas CityCenter Tours & TicketsStratosphere Hotel and Casino Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Sky Zone Tours & TicketsGold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars) Tours & TicketsFountains of Bellagio Tours & TicketsLuxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsFortification Hill Tours & TicketsThe Colosseum at Caesars Palace Tours & TicketsTreasure Island Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsCashman Field Tours & Tickets