- Wedding ceremony by helicopter over the Las Vegas Strip
- Get married in the sky, over Las Vegas' dazzling lights
- Package includes a minister, Champagne, flowers and helicopter ceremony
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the heliport, toast your adventure and commitment with a provided glass of champagne before boarding your helicopter. Climb aboard your AStar helicopter with your partner-to-be, minister, and up to 3 guests. If you choose to have a photographer (not included), you will only be allowed 2 guests.
As you soar over Las Vegas' iconic resorts like the Golden Nugget, the Venetian and the Bellagio, say your vows and make a lifelong commitment to adventure with your partner. Enjoy the views of the Las Vegas strip and seal your promise with a kiss.
Land at the helipad after your 12-15 minute flight and ceremony (including loading and unloading), then return to your hotel to celebrate your nuptials.
Please note: The price displayed is per person, based on five passengers (marrying couple and 3 guests). The marriage license is not included in the price of the package. Please see Additional Info for frequently asked questions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights MUST be advised at the time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, there is a weight limit of 275 lbs (125kg / 19.5 stone) per seat.
- The minister flies in the same helicopter as the wedding party
- Bookings may have up to 3 additional guests
- Photo and video packages are available for purchase. In this case, only 2 additional guests may be in the helicopter.
- You may choose from the following colors for your flowers: white, pink, peach or red.
- Civil ceremonies are available upon request
- Frequently asked Las Vegas wedding questions:
- Obtaining a marriage license in Las Vegas is very easy. The cost is USD$102 and you will need to bring a valid driver's license or passport for identification. There is no waiting period and no blood test is required. In addition, you will not need to present divorce papers.
- The Clark County Marriage Bureau is open daily from 8am until midnight all year long, including holidays. It is located in Downtown Las Vegas at 201 E Clark Avenue, on the corner of Clark Avenue and Third Street.
- There is no waiting period. At off-peak times, the process takes only 15-30 minutes. You may experience some delays on Saturdays and holidays. If you have any additional questions regarding your license, you may call (702) 671-0600.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Meeting & Pickup Other Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms