- Half-day kayaking tour on the Colorado River from Las Vegas
- All necessary equipment, snacks, and bottled water included
- Las Vegas pickup and drop-off from select hotels included
- This tour isn’t recommended for people with back problems or serious medical conditions
Departure & Return
The operator is located inside the Hoover Dam Lodge. If you wish to bypass the shuttle and meet directly at the river you can do so, but the national park will require a fee of $25 per vehicle if you don't have a national park pass. Please enquire if you would like this option
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once your guide has assigned everyone in your group a kayak, start your journey by paddling upstream into Black Canyon. Enjoy beautiful sights as you travel through and stop for a snack. Make your way to Emerald Cave where you can take a dip in the emerald-green-colored water before going back to Willow Beach. Call it a day and get shuttled back to your hotel.
Please note: In order for the local operator to obtain the necessary permits for this tour ALL traveler names must be provided as they appear on a government-issued ID such as a driver's license or passport. Your tour will not be confirmed unless all names are provided. Please ensure all names are spelled correctly, names cannot be changed once reservation is submitted.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Swimsuits, layers, and closed toe water shoes are strongly advised.
- No lockers provided. Recommended to protect any electronics from water. Dry bags, waterproof phone cases, and other last minute needs are available for purchase at our office location.
- Requires some athletic ability but good for all skill levels.
- SELECT hotel pick-ups are offered for this tour. The local operator will help organize the closest pick up if your hotel is not on the list.
- Near public transportation
- Pick up time starts two hours before tour time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blazin Paddles LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff