- Luxury coach tour to Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Round-trip helicopter descent to the canyon floor with a pontoon boat ride
- Scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Breakfast, lunch and a photo stop at Hoover Dam included
- Pickup and drop off from Las Vegas hotels
- Upgrade to the Grand Canyon Skywalk
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||06:45 AM - 07:50 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:45 AM - 07:50 AM|
What To Expect
On arrival at the Grand Canyon West Rim, board a six-passenger helicopter with large vista windows for a quick descent approximately 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) to the canyon floor, where you board your pontoon boat.
Enjoy a tranquil ride down the mighty Colorado River, gliding past soaring sandstone walls. Then re-board the helicopter for the return flight back up to the rim. Swap your helicopter for a shuttle bus tour to Guano Point for a bird's-eye view of the canyon. You also stop at Eagle Point, where you can view the Hualapai Village and browse for jewelry and crafts. Lunch is included.
After lunch, board your coach for the return drive to Las Vegas, with drop-off at your hotel.
Grand Canyon Skywalk Upgrade: Perched 4,000 feet above the Colorado River at the West Rim, the Grand Canyon Skywalk boasts incredible vistas on a glass bridge jutting from the edge of the canyon. Photographs are available to purchase in the gift shop after your walk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Total time at the canyon is approximately 4 hours, it is up to you how you spend your time (ie: helicopter, boat or skywalk).
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Las Vegas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff