14 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Swap the neon lights and casinos of Las Vegas for one of the natural wonders of the world. This small-group tour takes you to Grand Canyon National Park onboard a luxury motorcoach equipped with plush seating and air-conditioning. Soak up the beauty of the Mojave Desert, including Hoover Dam, along the way then visit two scenic points at the South Rim. Includes lunch.
- Small-group tour (maximum 9): Ensures a more personal experience
- Experience the Grand Canyon without the hassle of driving
- Includes lunch at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitors Center
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes and fees
Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon (if option selected)
Las Vegas hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
2-hour Hummer tour within the Grand Canyon (if option selected)
Multiple stops at popular lookout points for great views and photo opportunities
Departure & Return
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled with reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- Total time at the Grand Canyon is approximately 2 hours.
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Coaches
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon South Day Tour by Bus with Helicopter or Hummer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon South Day Tour by Bus with Helicopter or Hummer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon South Day Tour by Bus with Helicopter or Hummer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon South Day Tour by Bus with Helicopter or Hummer
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHelicopter ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaHelicopter Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsHelicopter Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffHelicopter Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Stratosphere Hotel and Casino Tours & TicketsRick's Restorations Tours & TicketsBellagio Gallery of Fine Art Tours & TicketsBellagio Las Vegas Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Natural History Museum Tours & TicketsNew York - New York Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsToy Shack Tours & TicketsThe Colosseum at Caesars Palace Tours & TicketsLuxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsNevada State Museum Tours & TicketsColorado River Tours & TicketsStratosphere Tower Tours & TicketsBattlefield Vegas Tours & TicketsCashman Field Tours & TicketsDowntown Container Park Tours & TicketsPioneer Saloon Tours & TicketsShark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay Tours & TicketsDowntown Las Vegas Tours & TicketsHarrah's Las Vegas Tours & TicketsA Special Memory Wedding Chapel Tours & Tickets