Explore our promoted experiences
- Combine lunch on the Las Vegas Strip with a nighttime helicopter tour
- Enjoy a 3-course menu at Buddy V's Ristorante in the Venetian Resort
- See some of the best sights on the Strip from the sky, like STRAT SkyPod
- An easy start—either meet on the Strip or schedule a pickup
Departure & Return
The VIP Helicopter terminal is located at Las Vegas VIP Terminal near McCarran.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the helicopter. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest, and all vehicles/helicopters will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms