2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take your time and discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon on a 2-day tour from Las Vegas. Customize the tour to your interests with optional tours and activities during your free time. As you travel from Nevada, see Hoover Dam, Route 66 and Grand Canyon Railway. Includes your choice of tent camping or 3-star hotel accommodation, and have the option to rise early for a visit to the rim of the Grand Canyon to watch the sunrise. This small-group tour is limited to 13 for a more intimate experience.
- Spend time in the Grand Canyon with optional hikes, ranger talks and enjoy photo ops of its stunning rock formations
- Enjoy photo stops at the Hoover Dam and Route 66 en route to the Grand Canyon
- Includes one night of camping or hotel accommodation
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight tour to Grand Canyon National Park
Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
Camping accommodations (if option selected); tent with foam sleeping mat
Lodging accommodations (if option selected)
Use of sleeping bags (if camping option selected)
Light breakfast (if camping option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Live commentary is provided in English.
Optional Grand Canyon helicopter tour
Departure & Return
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your 2-day small-group tour to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas includes travel along the canyon rim to scenic viewpoints, watching the sunset far from the crowds, and the option to stay overnight in a tent campsite or at a 3-star hotel in Tusayan, Arizona. Enjoy the flexibility to customize the optional activities to your interests; possibilities include a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon, ranger talks, hiking, an watching an IMAX movie about the canyon and a tram tour along the canyon rim. You'll also see historic sights between Nevada and Arizona such as Hoover Dam, Route 66 and the Grand Canyon Railway.
Las Vegas – Grand Canyon – Tusayan
After morning pickup from your Las Vegas hotel, relax in your comfortable, air-conditioned minibus as you travel 271 miles (436 km) toward the Grand Canyon. On the way, stop to capture photos of the Hoover Dam, then stop briefly in Williams, Arizona, located on the famous and historic Route 66 and home to the Grand Canyon Railway.
Duration: 30 minutes
Admission Ticket Free
In the late afternoon, follow your guide to a secret spot in Grand Canyon National Park away from the crowds to watch the sunset across the canyon. Then head to the small town of Tusayan, Arizona, near the canyon's south rim, where you have dinner at a local restaurant (own expense) and retire to your 3-star hotel or enjoy a campfire before settling into your tent for the night.
Duration: 4 hours
Admission Ticket Included
Accommodation:Tent camping or 3-star hotel in Tusayan, Arizona
Tusayan – Grand Canyon – Las Vegas
After a light breakfast, spend your day explorinf the Grand Canyon as you wish. Take an optional included tour along the east rim of the Grand Canyon to Desert View. Spend a half-day or full-day hiking into the canyon. Or take a thrilling helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon. Join ranger programs and enjoy great photo ops of the magnificent canyon.
Duration: 6 hours
Admission Ticket Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In this event, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Camping accommodation is a solo or 2-person tent. If you are traveling as a couple or as a group of four or more, please advise this at the time of booking in the Special Requirements box so accommodations can be made to keep your party together.
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers required to book the lodging accommodation. If you are a single passenger and wish to book the lodging accommodation, you will need to select 2 passengers at the time of booking.
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couples basis and is of 3-star quality or higher
- Children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is a four-person maximum per room with two queen beds
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Please note: Bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- New Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type.
- All camping equipment-fully sanitized between tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHikingOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaAudio Guides - NevadaHiking - NevadaOvernight Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaMulti-day Tours - NevadaWalking Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsAudio Guides - Palm SpringsHiking - Palm SpringsOvernight Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsMulti-day Tours - Palm SpringsWalking Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffAudio Guides - FlagstaffHiking - FlagstaffOvernight Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffMulti-day Tours - FlagstaffWalking Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Las Vegas Tours & TicketsBattlefield Vegas Tours & TicketsFour Queens Casino Tours & TicketsBinion's Gambling Hall Tours & TicketsFlamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsBally's Las Vegas Tours & TicketsValley of Fire State Park Tours & TicketsLion Habitat Ranch Tours & TicketsErotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas Tours & TicketsAdventuredome Tours & TicketsCircus Circus Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsFortification Hill Tours & TicketsMiracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Tours & TicketsPioneer Saloon Tours & TicketsAlibi Las Vegas Tours & TicketsBlack Canyon River Tours & TicketsLINQ Promenade Tours & TicketsWet 'n' Wild Las Vegas Tours & TicketsThe Dome At Container Park Tours & Tickets