- Private 4-hour Ephesus tour from Kusadasi
- Walk through the ancient streets of Ephesus and see the Temple of Artemis
- Choose to includes sites such as the Meryemana, Basilica of St. John, and the village of Sirince
- Separate driver ensures the full attention of your guide throughout the day
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Highlights of the Ephesus ruins include the Great Theater, Library of Celsus, Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, Baths of Scholastica, and Arcadian Way. You can also visit the nearby remains of one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Temple of Artemis.
You can stop at significant religious locations like the Meryemana (House of the Virgin Mary) or the 6th-century Basilica of St. John. Or head up to the picturesque hillside town of Sirince to taste their renowned fruit wines, soak in the views, and perhaps purchase a delicious lunch of Turkish fare. At the end of your 4-hour tour, your driver returns you to your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pricing applies to all travelers (except infants)
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- According to the new regulations in Turkey, the ministry of transport requires all passengers' full names as on passport, passport numbers and nationality
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OTTI Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.