3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY DODO GROUP TANZANIA LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days 2 Nights Ngorongoro, Manyara & Tarangire National park Camping?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days 2 Nights Ngorongoro, Manyara & Tarangire National park Camping?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days 2 Nights Ngorongoro, Manyara & Tarangire National park Camping?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days 2 Nights Ngorongoro, Manyara & Tarangire National park Camping?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Days 2 Nights Ngorongoro, Manyara & Tarangire National park Camping
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursShopping Passes & OffersExtremeAttractions & MuseumsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKilimanjaroMoshi4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiAudio Guides - MoshiHot Air Balloon Rides - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiShopping Passes & Offers - MoshiExtreme - MoshiAttractions & Museums - Moshi4WD Tours - ZanzibarSporting Events - ZanzibarAudio Guides - ZanzibarHot Air Balloon Rides - ZanzibarNature and Wildlife - ZanzibarSafaris - ZanzibarMulti-day Tours - ZanzibarShopping Passes & Offers - ZanzibarExtreme - ZanzibarAttractions & Museums - Zanzibar4WD Tours - MaheSporting Events - MaheAudio Guides - MaheHot Air Balloon Rides - MaheNature and Wildlife - MaheSafaris - MaheMulti-day Tours - MaheShopping Passes & Offers - MaheExtreme - MaheAttractions & Museums - MaheCategory