9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
JRO (Kilimanjaro International Airport) pick-up and drop-off
All ground transportation
2 nights in “Aishi Machame Hotel” (before and after the hike) - double/twin room sharing, breakfast included. The hotel has cozy rooms, Internet access, hot water, a swimming pool, and a helpful staff
Tented accommodation during the hike (special Kilimanjaro walk-in tents) - 2 hikers per tent.
Single accommodation available at extra charge
All fees collected by the Kilimanjaro National Park
High-quality branded group equipment (dining tent, sleeping pads, table, chairs, crockery & cutlery, etc.
Three tasty and energy-rich meals a day. The diet on the hike includes chicken, meat and fish meals garnished with rice, potato and vegetable salads, pasta, porridges, cakes, eggs, soups etc.
Drinks (tea, coffee, juices, soda, etc.
Vegetarian, gluten-free, halal and kosher meal plans are available.
Certified Wilderness First Responder guides
Professional climbing crew (porters, camp masters, cooks)
Oxygen tanks and altimeters
The costs of getting to Tanzania
Visa (obtainable at JRO for USD 50 for most nationals, USD 100 for the US passport holders)
Personal gear (hiking clothes and footwear, sleeping bag, etc.) - Available for rent
The price in the hotel includes breakfast. Average price for lunch or dinner is USD 15 per person.
Mountaneering insurance (covering trekking up to 6000 m/19685 ft - highly recommended!)
Tips for crew (optional and based on your satisfaction with the trip, av. $200-250 per climber)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altezza Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kilimanjaro climb by Lemosho Route (7-day)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kilimanjaro climb by Lemosho Route (7-day)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kilimanjaro climb by Lemosho Route (7-day)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 69109P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Kilimanjaro climb by Lemosho Route (7-day)
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMulti-day ToursClimbingWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKilimanjaroMoshiHiking - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiClimbing - MoshiHiking - ZanzibarMulti-day Tours - ZanzibarClimbing - ZanzibarHiking - MaheMulti-day Tours - MaheClimbing - MaheCategory