8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
JRO (Kilimanjaro International Airport) pick-up and drop-off
All ground transportation
2 nights in “Aishi Machame Hotel” (before and after the hike) - double/twin room sharing, breakfast included. The hotel has cozy rooms, Internet access, hot water, a swimming pool, and a helpful staff. Single room available at extra charge
Tented accommodation during the hike (special Kilimanjaro walk-in tents) - 2 hikers per tent. Single tent available at extra charge
All fees collected by the Kilimanjaro National Park
High-quality branded group equipment (dining tent, sleeping pads, table, chairs, crockery & cutlery, etc.
Three tasty and energy-rich meals a day. The diet on the hike includes chicken, meat and fish meals garnished with rice, potato and vegetable salads, pasta, porridges, cakes, eggs, soups etc.
Drinks (tea, coffee, juices, soda, etc.
Vegetarian, gluten-free, halal and kosher meal plans are available.
Certified Wilderness First Responder guides
Professional climbing crew (porters, camp masters, cooks)
Oxygen tanks and altimeters
The costs of getting to Tanzania is not included
Obtainable at JRO for USD 50 for most nationals. USD 100 for the US...
Personal equipment & gear (your hiking outfit, boots, sleeping bag, etc.) that you need for the hike. Available for hire
The price in the hotel includes breakfast. Average price for lunch or dinner is USD 15 per person.
Highly recommended! Should cover mountain trekking activities up to 6000 m and helicopter evacuation
Entirely subject to your satisfaction with the trip. Recommended amount - USD 200-250 per traveller.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up clients from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altezza Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 69109P10
Compare Similar Experiences
Kilimanjaro climb, Rongai Route (6-day)
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMulti-day ToursClimbingWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKilimanjaroMoshiHiking - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiClimbing - MoshiHiking - ZanzibarMulti-day Tours - ZanzibarClimbing - ZanzibarHiking - MaheMulti-day Tours - MaheClimbing - MaheCategory