6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited supply of drinking water
All Park Entry Fees
Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will have a pick up board bearing the ticket number
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, JJJF+QXJ, Arusha, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gilmag Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6 Days Tanzania Classic Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6 Days Tanzania Classic Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6 Days Tanzania Classic Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6 Days Tanzania Classic Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
6 Days Tanzania Classic Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsAirport & Hotel TransfersNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKilimanjaro4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiAirport & Hotel Transfers - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - Moshi4WD Tours - ZanzibarSporting Events - ZanzibarAirport & Hotel Transfers - ZanzibarNature and Wildlife - ZanzibarSafaris - ZanzibarMulti-day Tours - ZanzibarExtreme - Zanzibar4WD Tours - MaheSporting Events - MaheAirport & Hotel Transfers - MaheNature and Wildlife - MaheSafaris - MaheMulti-day Tours - MaheExtreme - MaheCategory