4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Tick off two of the region’s must-do experiences on this multi-day tour to Virunga National Park from Kigali. Round-trip transfer ensures hassle-free border crossing into the DRC, so you can dedicate your time to tracking mountain gorillas and climbing the active Mount Nyiragongo volcano. Camping accommodation and meals are included as per itinerary, so all you need is your camera, walking shoes, and sense of adventure.
- Tick off two of central-east Africa’s must-do activities in one trip
- Enjoy a close encounter with endangered mountain gorillas
- Discover the diverse landscape as you climb Mount Nyiragongo
- Transfers, accommodation, and meals come included as per itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIRUNGA ECOTOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Virunga Gorillas of Congo & The Nyiragongo Hike Tour (4 Days / 3 Nights)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Virunga Gorillas of Congo & The Nyiragongo Hike Tour (4 Days / 3 Nights)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Virunga Gorillas of Congo & The Nyiragongo Hike Tour (4 Days / 3 Nights)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Virunga Gorillas of Congo & The Nyiragongo Hike Tour (4 Days / 3 Nights)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 68769P1
Compare Similar Experiences
The Virunga Gorillas of Congo & The Nyiragongo Hike Tour (4 Days / 3 Nights)
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKigali4WD Tours - KampalaSporting Events - KampalaAudio Guides - KampalaNature and Wildlife - KampalaSafaris - KampalaMulti-day Tours - KampalaExtreme - Kampala4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaAudio Guides - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiAudio Guides - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiCategory