7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Kigali is known for its landmarks and culture, but it can be hard for new visitors to find their way around the many highlights. Discover the city like a local on a tour that includes Mount Kigali, an art exhibition, local cafes, and the Genocide Memorial. Gain insight into the Rwanda capital from your guide, and relax after a day’s sightseeing with hotel drop-off included.
- Benefit from the small-group tour size with personalized attention from your guide
- Orientate yourself in the city and discover its notable landmarks
- Keep up your energy with local coffee and lunch provided
- Avoid hidden costs with all entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Location Name: Kigali Marriott Hotel. Exact details sent by confirmation email.
Departure PointKigali Marriott Hotel. Exact details sent by confirmation email.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Kigali Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 43302P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Kigali City Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingKigaliCity Tours - KampalaCity Tours - ArushaCity Tours - NairobiCategory