7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Finding your way around Kigali’s rolling hills can be tricky for new visitors. Embark on a full-day tour led by a local to easily locate the city’s top attractions and hidden gems, such as Gahanga’s local market, a modern shoemaker, and the Kigali Genocide Memorial. Save time navigating with included hotel pickup and drop-off, and enjoy a relaxed small-group excursion with lunch and refreshment included in the price.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of Kigali’s center and suburbs in one day
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of your local guide
- Enjoy the more exclusive experience of a small-group tour
- Avoid hidden costs with round-trip transfer, lunch, and an aperitif included
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary WiFi onboard the vehicle
A cup of coffee/tea or a drink (alcohol/non-alcohol) of choice at Roof-top bar
Vehicle and a local driver-guide
Pick-up and drop-off anywhere in Kigali city
Extra to one drink
Anything not explicitly included in the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick all our travelers. In the notes (or message), please provide the name of the hotel for pick-up or the street number of the house (place) anywhere in Kigali city.
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At stop points during the trip, it is necessary to remain within the group so as to avoid disappearances which can result into activity delay.
- Near public transportation
- Shoes: Sneakers or any other comfortable shoes
- Kigali car-free day: Every first and last sunday of a month, 07h00-10h00. The tour goes on but we avoid the blocked roads
- PLEASE MENTION THE PICK-UP PLACE IN THE NOTES
- Most travelers can participate
- To prevent Covid-19 transmission, Uzuri K&Y workshop for sandals IS NOT VISITED until further notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Countryside Tours-Rwanda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kigali City Sightseeing?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kigali City Sightseeing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kigali City Sightseeing?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kigali City Sightseeing?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Kigali City Sightseeing
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKigaliFood Tours - KampalaBus Tours - KampalaCity Tours - KampalaMarkets - KampalaFull-day Tours - KampalaFood Tours - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaCity Tours - ArushaMarkets - ArushaFull-day Tours - ArushaFood Tours - NairobiBus Tours - NairobiCity Tours - NairobiMarkets - NairobiFull-day Tours - NairobiCategory