Departure & Return
On arrival come straight into the Azizi Life Studio that is located in Ubumwe House. This is the meeting point and the place where you will be doing you crafting experience.
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Azizi Life Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.