2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation at a 3-star Lake Retreat (B&B)
Lunch and dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YAMBI Tours & Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Gisenyi Lake Kivu Holiday Retreat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Gisenyi Lake Kivu Holiday Retreat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Gisenyi Lake Kivu Holiday Retreat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Gisenyi Lake Kivu Holiday Retreat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 162633P22
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Gisenyi Lake Kivu Holiday Retreat
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKigaliBus Tours - KampalaOvernight Tours - KampalaMulti-day Tours - KampalaBus Tours - ArushaOvernight Tours - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaBus Tours - NairobiOvernight Tours - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiCategory