10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entry permits (museums)
English speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Yambi Guesthouse, KK 722 ST Gikondo, Kigarama, Kicukiro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YAMBI Tours & Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Murambi Memorial, Royal Palace and Ethnographic Museum Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Murambi Memorial, Royal Palace and Ethnographic Museum Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Murambi Memorial, Royal Palace and Ethnographic Museum Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Murambi Memorial, Royal Palace and Ethnographic Museum Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKigali4WD Tours - KampalaSporting Events - KampalaBus Tours - KampalaExtreme - KampalaHistorical Tours - KampalaFull-day Tours - Kampala4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaHistorical Tours - ArushaFull-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiBus Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiHistorical Tours - NairobiFull-day Tours - NairobiCategory