3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Permits (Nyungwe, Museums in Huye & Murambi Memorial)
Accommodation (B&B) in Nyungwe & Lake Kivu (Kibuye)
Lunch & Dinner
Rain Jackets & Hiking Shoes
Drinks and private expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please specify street number in case you decide to stay at a private property.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YAMBI Tours & Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Chimpanzee Trek, Canope Walkway and Lake Kivu Retreat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Chimpanzee Trek, Canope Walkway and Lake Kivu Retreat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Chimpanzee Trek, Canope Walkway and Lake Kivu Retreat?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Chimpanzee Trek, Canope Walkway and Lake Kivu Retreat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Chimpanzee Trek, Canope Walkway and Lake Kivu Retreat
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKigali4WD Tours - KampalaSporting Events - KampalaHiking - KampalaNature and Wildlife - KampalaMulti-day Tours - KampalaExtreme - KampalaWalking Tours - Kampala4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaHiking - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaWalking Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiCategory