10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Kigali on this full-day tour to Akagera National Park. Round-trip transportation from your hotel ensures a hassle-free early start and allows more time to safari through the park’s wetlands and savannah in search of elephants, lions, giraffes, and more. Benefit from the personalized service of a small-group tour and avoid hidden costs with park fees included in the price.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Kigali
- Benefit from the personalized service of a small-group tour
- Look out for lions, giraffes, and more on a safari drive
- Avoid hidden costs with park fees and transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
we can pick you up if you provide your location in booking form or you can chat with us any time to inform us about your wish.
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rwanda Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-day Tour To Akagera National Park For A Wildlife Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-day Tour To Akagera National Park For A Wildlife Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-day Tour To Akagera National Park For A Wildlife Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-day Tour To Akagera National Park For A Wildlife Safari?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
1-day Tour To Akagera National Park For A Wildlife Safari
10 to 12 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKigaliNature and Wildlife - KampalaAttractions & Museums - KampalaNature and Wildlife - ArushaAttractions & Museums - ArushaNature and Wildlife - NairobiAttractions & Museums - NairobiCategory