9 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travelers on a time budget will value this small-group, full-day safari tour to Akagera National Park, with quick and convenient transfer directly from your Kigali hotel. Embark on a game drive led by a guide to optimize your chances of spotting elephants, lions, and more and avoid hidden costs with park fees included in the price.
- Swap bustling Kigali for the sweeping savannah of Akagera National Park
- Benefit from the expert knowledge and tracking skills of your guide
- Round-trip transportation from Kigali ensures a hassle-free trip
- Avoid hidden costs with park fees included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
National Park fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
2000 Hotel is a starting point of our tour but if you would like us to offer you a pick-up service from where you will be. Please mention it with your location in booking form or you call us to inform us about your location any time before tour kick off.
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1000 Hills Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Custom Day trip for Akagera game Drive in Akagera national park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Custom Day trip for Akagera game Drive in Akagera national park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Custom Day trip for Akagera game Drive in Akagera national park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Custom Day trip for Akagera game Drive in Akagera national park?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Custom Day trip for Akagera game Drive in Akagera national park
9 to 12 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKigaliNature and Wildlife - KampalaAttractions & Museums - KampalaNature and Wildlife - ArushaAttractions & Museums - ArushaNature and Wildlife - NairobiAttractions & Museums - NairobiCategory