4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Gorilla Tracking Permit (USD 1500pp)
Transportation in a 4x4 Land Cruiser.
A professional driver or guide.
City tour or Museum
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
Alcoholic drinks or spirits
Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointAt Airport or your designated Location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rwanda Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 103677P34
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Days - Golden monkeys tracking and Bisoke hiking in Volcanoes National park
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKigaliHiking - KampalaMulti-day Tours - KampalaHiking - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaHiking - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiCategory