4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Gorilla permits, driver/guide, 4x4 vehicle, park entry fees
Flights, travel insurance, personal costs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Kigali International Airport or any other location in Kigali
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bamboo Ecotours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari with Lake Bunyonyi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari with Lake Bunyonyi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari with Lake Bunyonyi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari with Lake Bunyonyi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari with Lake Bunyonyi
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKigali4WD Tours - KampalaSporting Events - KampalaBus Tours - KampalaNature and Wildlife - KampalaSafaris - KampalaMulti-day Tours - KampalaExtreme - Kampala4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiBus Tours - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiCategory