3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Air Fares, Alcoholic Drinks, Laundry, Tip to local Guides, insurance and Shoping
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us for more pick up details
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shalom Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days Rubavu Destination Safaris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days Rubavu Destination Safaris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days Rubavu Destination Safaris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days Rubavu Destination Safaris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Days Rubavu Destination Safaris
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKigali4WD Tours - KampalaSporting Events - KampalaMulti-day Tours - KampalaExtreme - KampalaHistorical Tours - Kampala4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaHistorical Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiHistorical Tours - NairobiCategory