3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Explore a primeval forest so thick and lush that it’s called ‘Bwindi’ (impenetrable). Come join us on a mountain gorilla trekking expedition in Uganda, and let’s enjoy the splendour of the local wildlife and fauna at the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest!
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIRUNGA ECOTOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Day Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impentetrable National Park, Uganda ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Day Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impentetrable National Park, Uganda ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Day Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impentetrable National Park, Uganda ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Day Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impentetrable National Park, Uganda ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Day Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impentetrable National Park, Uganda
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKigali4WD Tours - KampalaSporting Events - KampalaHiking - KampalaNature and Wildlife - KampalaSafaris - KampalaMulti-day Tours - KampalaExtreme - KampalaWalking Tours - Kampala4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaHiking - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaWalking Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiCategory