2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Some safari experiences can end up costing more than planned. Avoid hidden costs on a 2-day tour to Akagera National Park that includes accommodation, meals, and park fees as per itinerary, leaving you free to explore with a professional guide in search of lions, elephants, rhinos and more. Enjoy seamless round-trip transfer with private transportation from your hotel or airport.
- Take a break from the bustling capital on a 2-day safari in Akagera Park
- Enjoy the personalized and flexible service of a private tour
- Relax with round-trip transfer, meals, accommodation, and fees included
- Guided exploration optimizes your chances of a close wildlife encounter
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
National Park fees and Professional guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
International flights and Personal Insurance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rwanda Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Akagera National Park Wildlife Safari?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Akagera National Park Wildlife Safari?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Akagera National Park Wildlife Safari?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Akagera National Park Wildlife Safari?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingKigaliMulti-day Tours - KampalaMulti-day Tours - ArushaMulti-day Tours - NairobiCategory