1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Transport by private vehicle
Lunch and Bottled Water
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Personal Insurance and International Flight
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rwanda Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-day Rwanda Gorilla Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-day Rwanda Gorilla Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-day Rwanda Gorilla Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-day Rwanda Gorilla Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesKigaliUnique Experiences - KampalaBus Tours - KampalaNature and Wildlife - KampalaOvernight Tours - KampalaFull-day Tours - KampalaUnique Experiences - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaOvernight Tours - ArushaFull-day Tours - ArushaUnique Experiences - NairobiBus Tours - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiOvernight Tours - NairobiFull-day Tours - NairobiCategory