9 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Lunch and Bottled Water
Boat Trip Fee
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Personal Insurance and International flights
Museum Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
your preferred location in Kigali city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rwanda Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-day Lake Kivu Karongi Safaris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-day Lake Kivu Karongi Safaris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-day Lake Kivu Karongi Safaris?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-day Lake Kivu Karongi Safaris?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
1-day Lake Kivu Karongi Safaris
9 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisMountain Bike ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKigali4WD Tours - KampalaSporting Events - KampalaBus Tours - KampalaHiking - KampalaNature and Wildlife - KampalaSafaris - KampalaMountain Bike Tours - KampalaExtreme - KampalaFull-day Tours - Kampala4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaHiking - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaMountain Bike Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaFull-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiBus Tours - NairobiHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMountain Bike Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiFull-day Tours - NairobiCategory