- Walking tour through the streets of Key West's Historic District
- Learn far more about Key West than would be possible alone
- Small-group tour (maximum 10 guests): A crowd-free experience
- See famed landmarks and other places you'd likely miss by yourself
Departure & Return
We meet at the Flamingo Boutique. Please, upon arrival, go inside the store and check-in.
Kermit's Key Lime Shoppe in Historic Seaport Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Parking: If you come on a bicycle there is a bike rack where you can lock it. There is meter parking available for the cars on Fitzpatrick, Whitehead and Front streets. Plan accordingly so you arrive on time and have time to park.
- Must be able to walk 1.4 to 1.8 miles at moderate speed in warm weather.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Keys Ventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.