Explore our promoted experiences
- Sail aboard the America 2.0, a detailed replica of the ship that won the first America's Cup race
- Enjoy views of Fort Zachary Taylor, Mallory Square, Sunset Pier and Sand Key Light Tower
- Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife including dolphins, sea turtles, and waterbirds
- Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase onboard by credit card only.
- Snacks are available for purchase.
- Soda and water is complimentary.
Departure & Return
Check-in is at the Classic Harbor Line Ticket Booth located dockside in front of the Schooner Wharf Bar at 202 William Street in Key West. The meeting point is located at the end of William St. near the corner of William St and Greene St. Parking can be found in the municipal lot on Caroline St.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions unless unsafe, please dress appropriately
- Travelers must arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth for boarding passes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 68 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands