Departure & Return
Most people in Kampala know how to get to Kabusu Roundabout. In case you come from Kampala downtown go to the right at the roundabout and go left again after just a few meters. From there continue for a few hundred meters until you reach the t-junction. Once again you turn to the right and after a few meters turn left again. You will find our guesthouse and office at the left side after about hundred meters.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yako Africa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.