- Gain an overview of Kampala’s history and highlights in just one morning
- Be immersed in the city ambience as you explore on foot
- No need to carry a guidebook behind with insights provided by a local
- A small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point is the entrance of the crafts market on Buganda road. It can be easily accessed by uber, taxi or boda (local motorbike taxi)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear light comfortable clothing and closed walking shoes
- Tour route goes through some crowded public venues. Valuables should be kept to a minimum. Clothing should have deep or lockable pockets.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks must be worn in all public places (markets, buildings) and per government guidelines, expect to wash/sanitise hands and temperature checks at all public entrances
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ImmersionUG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands