3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
A guided tour Bwindi Impenetrable National Park ups your chances of seeing gorillas in the wild as you follow your guide through the cool forest environment. This tour also includes a stop at the Equator and Lake Bunyonyi—plus all lodging, meals, and transportation—for a hassle-free tour to one of Uganda’s most stunning natural attractions.
- 3-day gorilla trek safari from Kampala
- Travel with a guide to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Opportunities to see gorillas and other animals in the wild
- All lodging, meals, and transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY East African Jungle Safaris ltd
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days Bwindi Gorilla Trekking tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days Bwindi Gorilla Trekking tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days Bwindi Gorilla Trekking tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days Bwindi Gorilla Trekking tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Days Bwindi Gorilla Trekking tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKampala4WD Tours - KigaliSporting Events - KigaliNature and Wildlife - KigaliSafaris - KigaliMulti-day Tours - KigaliExtreme - KigaliWalking Tours - Kigali4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiWalking Tours - Nairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaCategory