3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Venture deep into Uganda’s mist-shrouded jungles for an intimate, face-to-face encounter with the world’s last surviving mountain gorillas. On this multi-day, all-inclusive adventure, you’ll trek alongside a guide through 25,000-year-old rainforests to the remote sanctuary, home of the iconic apes. Tours also include a scenic overnight trip to relaxing Lake Bunyonyi and stopovers in Mbarara and Kayabwe.
- A multi-day guided gorilla trek through Bwindi National Park and Lake Bunyonyi overnight
- Savor an hour-long encounter with the rainforest-dwelling primates—an experience like no other
- Travel comfortably between locations in private 4WD ground transportation or safari van
- Enjoy door-to-door airport pickup and drop-off plus tasty all-inclusive meals and accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
All Meals and accommodation as per the itinerary.
All ground transportation in a comfortable 4×4 vehicle or super-custom safari van.
Services of a full time English speaking driver/guide.
Water while on safari.
All airport pick-ups and drop off.
All activities as stipulated in the itinerary.
Landing and facility fees
Coffee and/or Tea
Gorilla trekking permit USD 600 per person.
Activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Phone calls and bar bills.
All activities stated as “Optional
All other Services of a personal nature.
Driver guide’s gratuity.
All kinds of drinks except water.
Departure & Return
Departure PointEntebbe Airport
Return DetailsEntebbe Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 15.
- Apply for a tourist visa before travelling.
- Tips are offered depending on ones' level of gratitude.
- This is a private tailored safari.
- Minimum number travelling: 01
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Home To Africa Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Gorilla Trekking Plus Relaxation in Lake Bunyonyi
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKampalaNature and Wildlife - KigaliMulti-day Tours - KigaliWalking Tours - KigaliNature and Wildlife - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiNature and Wildlife - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaCategory