2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prisha tours and travel Uganda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Tour to The Source of Nile River in Uganda?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tour to The Source of Nile River in Uganda?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Tour to The Source of Nile River in Uganda?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Tour to The Source of Nile River in Uganda?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Tour to The Source of Nile River in Uganda
10 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKampala4WD Tours - KigaliSporting Events - KigaliOvernight Tours - KigaliNature and Wildlife - KigaliMulti-day Tours - KigaliExtreme - Kigali4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiOvernight Tours - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - Nairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaOvernight Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaCategory