2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Glimpsing Uganda’s famous wildlife can be tricky for time-limited travelers in the capital. Optimize your time on 2-day tour to Lake Mburo National Park, with round-trip transportation from your Kampala hotel ensuring seamless transfer. Look out for crocodiles, hippos, and leopards as you explore by game drive and boat ride, and avoid hidden costs with meals, accommodation, and entry fees included as per itinerary.
- Experience a safari tour in just 2 days, ideal for time-limited travelers
- Save time navigating with round-trip transfer from your Kampala hotel
- Optimize chances of spotting wildlife on a guided game drive and boat ride
- Avoid hidden costs with accommodation and meals included as per itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any location within Uganda is accepted
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Inspire African Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Popular Safari to Lake Mburo National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Popular Safari to Lake Mburo National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Popular Safari to Lake Mburo National Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Popular Safari to Lake Mburo National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Popular Safari to Lake Mburo National Park
13 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSkip-the-Line ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeAttractions & MuseumsMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKampala4WD Tours - KigaliSkip-the-Line Tours - KigaliSporting Events - KigaliBus Tours - KigaliOvernight Tours - KigaliNature and Wildlife - KigaliSafaris - KigaliMulti-day Tours - KigaliExtreme - KigaliAttractions & Museums - Kigali4WD Tours - NairobiSkip-the-Line Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiBus Tours - NairobiOvernight Tours - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiAttractions & Museums - Nairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSkip-the-Line Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaOvernight Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaAttractions & Museums - ArushaCategory