15 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From the Entebbe Airport, from another country in case a client had a Tour from another nearby country.
When in the tour, you will always be with your Tour Guide/ Driver. Who will always pick you up from your accommodation.
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
9/24/2021 - 1/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travellers should have tested negative of COVID 19, should have masks, should carry along themselves with hand sanitizer and endeavor to keep social distance.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Python Safaris (U) LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 15-day Uganda Safari Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 15-day Uganda Safari Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 15-day Uganda Safari Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 15-day Uganda Safari Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKampalaNature and Wildlife - KigaliMulti-day Tours - KigaliZoo Tickets & Passes - KigaliAttractions & Museums - KigaliNature and Wildlife - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiZoo Tickets & Passes - NairobiAttractions & Museums - NairobiNature and Wildlife - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaZoo Tickets & Passes - ArushaAttractions & Museums - ArushaCategory