14 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Gorilla & chimp permits, park entry fees
Visas, flights, travel insurance and other costs of personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamboo Ecotours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 14 Day The Pearl of Africa Uganda Classic Wildlife Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 14 Day The Pearl of Africa Uganda Classic Wildlife Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 14 Day The Pearl of Africa Uganda Classic Wildlife Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 14 Day The Pearl of Africa Uganda Classic Wildlife Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
14 Day The Pearl of Africa Uganda Classic Wildlife Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKampala4WD Tours - KigaliSporting Events - KigaliNature and Wildlife - KigaliSafaris - KigaliMulti-day Tours - KigaliExtreme - Kigali4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - Nairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaCategory