10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Tips and gratuities
Activities not mentioned itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick clients from the Entebbe International Airport or from the Hotels within Entebbe and Kampala or any location in Uganda.
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Range Land Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 10 Days Classic Uganda Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 10 Days Classic Uganda Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 10 Days Classic Uganda Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10 Days Classic Uganda Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
10 Days Classic Uganda Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeShopping ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKampalaHiking - KigaliNature and Wildlife - KigaliShopping Tours - KigaliWalking Tours - KigaliHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiShopping Tours - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiHiking - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaShopping Tours - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaCategory