- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Kampala
- Round-trip hotel transfer ensures a hassle-free trip
- Look out for the park’s impala and zebra populations, a rarity in Uganda
- Avoid hidden costs with a safari tour, boat ride, lunch, and fees included
Departure & Return
We pick the guest from his or her residence, hotel or from the airport.
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gorilla Safaris Uganda Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.