4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
African beer tasting
Departure & Return
Honest travel Experience , 52 Pietersen St, Hillbrow, Johannesburg, 2038, South AfricaThis activity will end right where it started.
We based in the Iconic Windybrow Theater
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Honest Travel Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taste of Africa (Food & Beer tasting Experience)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Taste of Africa (Food & Beer tasting Experience)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taste of Africa (Food & Beer tasting Experience)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taste of Africa (Food & Beer tasting Experience)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Taste of Africa (Food & Beer tasting Experience)
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingJohannesburgFood Tours - GautengBus Tours - GautengWine Tastings - GautengWalking Tours - GautengStreet Food Tours - GautengHalf-day Tours - GautengFood Tours - PretoriaBus Tours - PretoriaWine Tastings - PretoriaWalking Tours - PretoriaStreet Food Tours - PretoriaHalf-day Tours - PretoriaFood Tours - Port ElizabethBus Tours - Port ElizabethWine Tastings - Port ElizabethWalking Tours - Port ElizabethStreet Food Tours - Port ElizabethHalf-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Carlton Centre Tours & TicketsHillbrow Tower Tours & TicketsMontecasino Bird Gardens Tours & TicketsNewtown Tours & TicketsMandela House Tours & TicketsJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia Dam Tours & TicketsOld Fort Prison Complex Tours & TicketsConstitution Hill Tours & TicketsSatyagraha House Tours & TicketsJohannesburg Zoo Tours & TicketsMuseum Africa Tours & TicketsPilanesberg National Park Tours & TicketsJames Hall Museum of Transport Tours & TicketsAha Lesedi Cultural Village Tours & TicketsWorkers' Museum Tours & TicketsLiliesleaf Tours & TicketsRhino and Lion Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsOrigins Centre Tours & TicketsSAB World of Beer Tours & TicketsGold Reef City Tours & Tickets