5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine a comprehensive tour of Johannesburg with an educational visit to Soweto Township in a single tour. This half-day excursion allows you to check many of the must-see area landmarks off your list, including the Hector Pieterson Museum, the Apartheid Museum, and Constitution Hill. Along the way, you'll enjoy insightful commentary from your guide.
- All entrance fees included
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Johannesburg
- Learn about Joburg and Soweto through guided commentary
- Combine the area's must-see landmarks in single half-day tour
Saved to wishlist!
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Please give us yor accommodation adress so we can arrange your pickup on time
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY African Eagle Daytours PTY (ltd)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Soweto & Johannesburg Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Soweto & Johannesburg Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Soweto & Johannesburg Half Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Soweto & Johannesburg Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Soweto & Johannesburg Half Day Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingJohannesburgBus Tours - GautengCity Tours - GautengHistorical Tours - GautengHalf-day Tours - GautengBus Tours - PretoriaCity Tours - PretoriaHistorical Tours - PretoriaHalf-day Tours - PretoriaBus Tours - Port ElizabethCity Tours - Port ElizabethHistorical Tours - Port ElizabethHalf-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
James Hall Museum of TransportOrigins CentreSatyagraha HouseOld Fort Prison ComplexWalter Sisulu National Botanical GardenAha Lesedi Cultural VillageMandela HouseLiliesleafWorkers' MuseumHillbrow TowerJohannesburg ZooJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamCarlton CentreSAB World of BeerGold Reef City Rhino and Lion Nature ReserveNelson Mandela BridgeMuseum AfricaMontecasino Bird GardensConstitution Hill